As a technology company with rapidly expanding client base and implementations, we are always in need of experienced consultants for roles such as program managers, solution architects, project managers, business analysts, programmers, developers, and testing professionals. We strive for high performance and provide the opportune few a rewarding and intellectually stimulating work environment, career plan, and growth.
We maintain an extensive database of consultants as well as seek out on major job portals. If you are looking for a committed and dynamic long-term career, then please feel free to Mail Us and we will be happy to take the relationship further.
Responsible for improving a company’s organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients’ sites’ rankings in major search engines.
- Review and analyse client websites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns and adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Improve a company’s organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Should be an expert in interacting with industry influencers and maintain relationships with them to build quality links through guest blogs and other channels.
- Understand and execute SEO & Link building strategies in an effective manner.
- Execute on-page optimization as well as internal and external link building strategies
- Should understand competitor strengths like on-page factors, content and backlinks. Plan to implement respective effective methods to our portals.
- Making search engine friendly site-wide changes and building quality links without spamming the content and links.
- Minimum Graduate in any stream. Additional qualification in digital marketing will be preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Google algorithm and its updates
- Proven experience in building quality links through various link building channels.
- Able to understand and learn new technologies
- 2 years of relevant experience into SEO. Exposure to social media optimization is a plus.
- Minimum 6 months of PPC experience preferred
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsible for improving a company’s social media outreach and branding. Creates and launches SMM campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients’ reach and improve branding on major social media platforms.
- Conceptualizing campaigns and contests
- Executing campaigns involving digital media planning and buying with finesse
- Managing all social media platforms for the client
- Creating and evaluating social media strategies
- Creating the right kind of content to support said campaigns, strategies and contests
- Monitoring, responding to and communicating with the online community
- Developing new methods to engage consumers on social platforms
- Growing the client’s social media reach
- Working independently
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience strategizing, planning & managing non-personal social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Google+, Reddit, Digg, Blogs, forums, and other web2.0platforms.
- Excellent content-writing skills: one-liners, tweets, short blog posts or posts based on campaign objective.
- Adequate knowledge of digital media planning and buying especially on Facebook and Google.
- Knowledge in getting Microsites created for various campaigns and contests.
- The ability to communicate on social platforms in a consistent voice
- Experience using social analytics tools to determine campaign strengths and future course of action
- Preferred if candidate has worked on brands in the Ecommerce or books industry
- Candidate must have experience in complete execution of campaigns on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Excellent communication skills with a good fusion of Copy and Content writing.
- Able to collaborate actively with others in a cross functional team?
- Someone who possesses the “Lets do it ”attitude?
- The one who loves to play with words and does wonders with them.
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things Social Media.
- Above all, Believe in going to any lengths for doing good for the client.
Job Type: Full-Time
We require an outgoing candidate with a decent understanding of social media platforms, who has a creative flair, and is ready to work dedicatedly for our clients across diverse industries. A young, dynamic and energetic person with a result oriented and detail driven approach would be suitable for this role. Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to required industry.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, visual and video format.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Is confident to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Demonstrates social customer service techniques. Possesses the ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and handle them with care and professionalism.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Curate relevant content to reach our ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a way that reflects our brand voice and style of communication.
- Conduct online advocacy for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Compile weekly reports to show results.
- Help in preparation of PPT’s, RFP’s and RFI’s.
Job Type: Full-Time